Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Horny Guru Bang My Wife

Horny Guru Bang My Wife
AUTHOR: Aryan
STORY RATING:   Loading ...
This is a true story about my wife and me. We have been married for twenty years and our lives are good and happy in those days. However, the last three years thing had changed. She had become very aggressive cool and avoiding me. She refused to have sex with me each time I approached her. She even slept alone in another room. My life was very miserable and hopeless all these years. I love my wife very much and I do not like to use force with her. I just hope one day she will change her mind and let me fuck her again But I had already waited three long years.
One day while I was having dinner, my friend asked me where my wife was and said I do not look good. I told him my life was very bad and told him my problem with my wife. He said this family case is very common and sometime it is very difficult to solve. Some wives do not like sex when they getting older. However, I told him my wife is only 35. My friend told me to see a Guru. Maybe he can help and he told me the Guru address. He said, he is happy to accompany me to see the guru and can call him anytime. One week after the dinner, I finally think of the Guru.
I found the Guru address that my friend gave me and decided to see the Guru by myself, as it was not nice to let my friend know what was happening. When I was in the Guru house, there were some people. I waited for my turn and I tell the Guru what I am here for. He understood me and told me not to worry as this happen to many families. He told me to bring my wife here to see him. He said he would help me if I can bring my wife. I told him that my wife might not like to come. He went to the altar with many deities, brought some items, and gave them to me.
He told me to rub the oil and powder on my body and face and applied the wax on my lips when I am in my house. He said, my wife will sense the oil and the powder from my body and she will listen what you talk with the wax on your lips. The Guru told me to come in the evening as there were less people and he would have more time to meditate. He told me to come tomorrow evening if possible. I asked him why he had so many gods in his altar. He explained that all these gods liked different things and they had their own favorites.
People came here for different requirements. So one of these gods could help them, like my wife case he had to ask that sexy god to do the work. He pointed to an idol at the second row who does not wear any clothes. His name is … And he likes women. At that time, I saw a couple came to see the Guru and I told the Guru that I should bring my wife next evening. When I reached my house, my wife was not at home. I quickly took a bath and applied the ointment and powder on my body and the wax to my lips. In the afternoon, my wife came back. As she entered the house, she scented a strange fragrance.
She asked me what that good smell was. I told her it was an ointment for men. She said she liked the aroma. After sometime I asked her, could she come to my friend house tomorrow evening? To my surprised, she without hesitation told me she could go, as she was free tomorrow. I was happy to hear that and I looked at her. She was OK at her normal self. I was happy that the Guru power was working. That night was the longest night I ever had waited. In the morning, I again applied the stuffs on my body with a little more on it.
She seemed to enjoy the aroma and did not complain. Before we went to the Guru house, I took a bath and again rubbed the stuffs on my body. It was seven pm when we arrived at the Guru house. His house was rather quite with no visitors except the Guru and his two followers. As we entered the house, I told Guru that she is my wife. The Guru raised his right hand and signaled her to come to him. She looked straight at the Guru and walk to him. The Guru rested his right hand on my wife head and chattered his meditation. I was standing close and watched everything. I notice that sexy god was place especially on the middle of the altar this time.
His eyes were looking at my wife and my wife was looking at him. Then the Guru uttered to her ear and I saw her nodded her head. She then turned back and walked to the bedroom without saying a word. The Guru looked at me and told me to relax as everything was going fine. He commented that my wife was beautiful while he prepared for the ceremony. I saw him cover the other idols of god and goddess with a large piece of golden veil. He smiled and said to me the sexy god also needed privacy.
After ten minutes, I saw the two followers went to the bedroom where my wife was inside. Before I could ask the Guru what his followers were doing in my wife room, I saw them walked out from the bedroom and carried an armchair with my wife sitting in it. She was completely naked. As they came forward the altar, she appeared to be cheerful and looking relaxed at us. The men put the armchair down a distance from the sexy god and the Guru moved towards her. He touched her head again and asked her how she feels?
My wife replied with a smile, said the first word since she was here that she was fine. The Guru begun chanting his meditation and occasionally his eyes were looking at her naked body while he sprinkled scented water on her breasts and genital. Every time before the Guru sprinkled water on her, he would pour the water on the sexy god, then taking that water from the crucible he rubbed it on my wife on the corresponding part. When he washed the gods’ chest, he rubbed the water on her breasts taking extra care to do so and keeping his hands on her breasts longer than I thought necessary.
This was followed by bathing the god’s penis and this time he took the crucible and pouring the entire water on her genitals he rubbed… No caressed her vaginal lips taking care to pour the water in a thin trickle so that it took almost a minute for it to empty… All this while he continually fingered her in between. I could see her eyes has already started to glaze and she was looking at him with what I thought was shameless lust. This lasted for a few minutes.
He told my wife to get up and asked her to dance for the Master. My wife obeyed and started dancing stark naked in front the idol. She looked so gracefully. Her naked body was so beautiful which I had not seen for three years. She dance very well and she really enjoy herself in this moment. Another thing surprise me was that she was not ashamed at all when I was looking at her and the presence of three other men. I never saw her being naked in our house in our twenty years of marriage. Even when she changed her clothing in our bedroom, she would face the wall when I was around.
I could see her naked only when we make love. Today she was very different. My wife never dared to do this in her life, but now she did it in front of my eyes without any force or unwillingness. The Guru took some pictures of my naked wife while she was dancing. Then the Guru explained to me that he was going to present her to the sexy god. The sexy god could incite her into a sexy wife. In order to achieve this, he had to insert a tiny part of this sexy god idol inside her vagina. So that this sexy god is always inside her, whenever I need to fuck her,
I would have to meditate a few verses to arouse the sexy god whom would irritate her vagina until she was unbearable and eagerly asking for sex. I was silent quietly without asking question as my friend had told me before. She continued her dancing for the idol without stopping for almost half an hour. Her motion acted was graceful intimacy with sexual desire. Her breasts bounced as she shook her limbs. She was very sexy I had ever seen.
Then the Guru asked her to stop. She looked tired and sprawled on the armchair. The Guru told me he would perform his last ritual on her and it could take an hour or more. He told me to wait here and be patience. I told him I would get some work done in that case to which He agreed heartily. His followers carried the chair with my wife in it and walked to the room. The Guru carried the idol of the sexy god and followed them. After a short while, the workers came out of the room and shut the door. There was a complete silent except the mumble sound of the Guru.
Sporadically I could hear soft moaning sound made by my wife. I left immediately and circled around the house to make my way towards the rear of the House from where I planned to find the window into the room where the Guru was going to perform his ritual? As I circled I found a window hidden behind some tall bushes. I had started hearing some sounds from inside. It was a soft moaning sound made by my wife.
After sometime, her moaning became louder and louder. That had been going on for almost half an hour. There was a complete silent again. She was not moaning any more. Then we heard, “Pop-pop-pop, Pop-pop-pop” sound coming from the room and follow by “Ooh- ooh-oooooh” sound make by my wife. I heard these habitual sounds at an interval basis. I knew my wife was enjoying sex and being bonked by the sexy-god or by the Guru. After so many years since I had last fuck her, today she got back the fuck, but by another man.
The sounds of moaning and groaning could be heard again and again coincide with “Ooh-ooh-oooooh”. I then decide to take a peek… Looking inside I was shocked. The guru was totally nude and she was sitting in his lap straddling him. He was pressing and biting her breasts. He took his lund to the entire place in hers body. He then started chewing her nipple. She was visibly in the third heaven. He touched her very softly to tease her more. He made her to sit on the sofa and sat down on his knees and started licking her one leg starting from her ankle and moved towards her pussy.
He kept on licking her thighs and took his mouth very near to her cunt lips but skipping only the cunt he moved over to the other leg. This made her go wild and she started begging him to lick her. She said her husband never did this (the bitch … Slutty whore), but he wanted to tease her some more. He first put his tongue out to the fullest extent and placed it on her cunt. She started jumping in pleasure. She raised her hips and arched her body to offer him more of her cunt but he kept moving his head away in such a way as to just touch her cunt lips with his tongue.
She was making all kind of faces but dared not make noise. Now he started sucking her clit and watched her facial expressions of lust, pleasure and desire. She caught his hair and pressed his head very closed to her pussy. The guru inserted his tongue deep inside her hole and started making horizontal vibrations with his tongue inside her pussy lips. After sucking her cunt for quarter of an hour and drinking her cum twice, he stood up making his cock sprang in up right in front of her lips. She wrapped both her hands around his dick and started stroking each inch of it.
She took the whole seven inches in her wet and warm mouth, which gave him intense pleasure. He put one of his legs on the sofa where she was sitting and held her head very tight with both his hands and started thrusting his cock deep into her throat. She was almost choking but she liked the wildness. He kept hitting her throat deep with his shaft. Then he took his cock out of her mouth since he wanted it to last longer. He caught her by her hair, made her to sit on the floor, and put his balls right in front of her face. He still had one leg on the sofa,
Which gave enough space between his legs for her face to fit and lick his balls. He was doing very wild acts, which she seemed to enjoy. He started taking his shaft down her body and touching each part of her body with it. He touched it on her neck, on her boobs and finally pointed it to where it was craving to go. Her pussy was so wet that it took just one thrust for the whole length of it to go inside. Once it was inside He started fucking like an animal. He kept digging her cunt till it started watering and became loose.
When he realized he was about to cum, he started pumping her hard and then unloads his cum in her cunt. They both then just lay there on the floor for some time … She had become a total sex slave to the guru. Totally nude in front of a total stranger, someone that morning she never knew, now she wildly wanted to have him make love with her. “O guru you are really great” she was saying with joy. Having recovered him again laid her down, and spread her legs wide open. He too was a horny oversexed bastard. He started licking her bringing her to a jolting orgasm.
She bucked up her hips almost knocking him off with her genitals striking his face… He then pulled her quivering body down and as she lay shivering helplessly from the orgasm, he slowly pried her legs open and placing his cock at her love hole entered in… Smooth and slow making her squirm even more from the pleasure… I could see my wife with a great satisfaction on her face as the guru’s 7” cock buried itself completely in her pussy.
Her vagina shuddered several times. She folded her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his back very hard. She hugged him close to her as if not wanting to let go ever. They were like this for a couple of minutes. Her first orgasm came quickly. He waited for her last shuddering and panting then gave her some heavy and fast pumping, until she yelled for joy. She looked at him with tears of joy … She kissed him non stop… Wouldn’t let go… Just kept blabbering something about being her god of pleasure He was riding her like anything. “Yes this is what I want.
Ride me fucking” she was yelling with joy. Now they were having a dog shot. Just then he managed to cum. He was exhausted after half an hour of fucking. He lay on the bed and she climbed over him. She asked him if he would like her to suck his cock. I was astonished, as these words never came from her mouth in our years of marriage. The guru quickly said, “Yes, yes.” She bent down to his groin, grasped his cock and put in her mouth.
She gave him a blowjob and first blowjob in twenty years of marriage. Her pussy was facing him and she slowly inched backward and lowered it on his face. She gave a brief shake of her bum and at the same time, she uttered with a grunt. I was not sure what the hell she wanted. Then I realized she needed him to lick her pussy. He hurriedly stick-out his tongue pressed it over her qualm. This was his first taste of my wife vaginal. It tastes a bite brackish and smelled alike market fish but it sounded wonderful. I was surprised where on earth she learned all these new things.
They were now in a 6 over 9 positions. He licked until she was satisfied; she turned around parted her leg over his groin and guided his dick again into her soaking twat. As soon as his whole shaft was inside hers, she started to ride like a mad Spaniard cow. In no times the guru shot his long lost spunk back into my wife horny cunt. As I regained my breath she was still holding his soften cock. She tried to perk up that will and was not successful. But she as I know has a heavy appetite for sex. They had turned into shameless hedonists…
He a rake and she a slut …She started stroking his dick. “No don’t do that. I am finished” the guru said. “No it has just started” she said. Wow it was a real great site. Just then he started gaining back his power. Now she was sucking his dick. She never sucked my dick but here she was not only sucking but put her teeth sometimes. She likes to hear the shout when she once she bit my dick. She did the same thing with him. He had a great shout when she had a bite of his dick. He slapped her on her face. “Slap me again you damn” her yelled with pleasure.
The swami then was slapping her on her face right and left and she was shouting with pleasure. This was the fifth time I was masturbating behind the curtain. Just then he explodes in her mouth. All his cum was on her face and in her mouth. She was anxiously drinking his cum. They both were brushing their naked bodies to each other. They both were fully wet with their sweat and the guru’s cum. Now even she had an orgasm.
They lied next to each other for some time and then both had a common bath. After which the guru dressed himself leaving her naked and fulfilled, Ten minutes done by, I had made my way back and was a little impatience suddenly the bedroom door open and the Guru walked out from the room. I saw my wife had her clothes on, follow behind the Guru. She was holding the Guru’s hand. They walked towards me and the Guru said to me that everything was fine and successful. He gave me a small suitcase and open to show me the contents.
I saw several dildos in various shapes and size, standard, medium and extra large. There are other tickles and stimulation sex-toys. The Guru said he had tried those toys on her and she loved them all. He told me use them on her if she needed more sex. I thanked the Guru and before we left, the Guru said, if I am satisfied with the result and wish to thank him, he asks me to bring my wife to see him again. On the way home, my wife said she was hungry and wanted to eat something. I took her to a noodle shop. As we ate our noodle, my wife did not say a word nor did she look at me. When we reached home, it was almost 12 mid night. As usual, she went to sleep in the other room and I slept in my room.
I could not catch my sleep and my mind was thinking what was happening a few hours ago. The Guru was treating my wife. What they had done in the room, I still couldn’t believe the Guru had fucked her. Why she was not angry or any sign of unhappiness. Should I believe the Guru? Was he doing that to my wife in order to help me? All those things floating in my mind for an hour, then I decided to find out what he said was true. I took out the small booklet and read the verses many times. I repeat and repeat the verses for almost twenty minutes and nothing had happened. I began to feel frustrated and upset.
Nevertheless, I kept on reciting those verses for another two minutes or so, to my surprise I saw my wife sneaking to my room. She was close to my bed and she was stark naked. I am happy and pretend not to know why. I asked her why she was here. She said she could not sleep. I told her to lie on the bed. She quickly lay on the middle of the bed next to me. I glanced at her naked body from breasts to her private parts that I had not seen for a long, long time.
She was as beautiful as she was. I cupped my hand over her breast and she seemed liked what I was doing. Her breasts were large and firm. I ran my hand over her pussy and she quickly spread her legs. My fingers promptly felt her vagina. My God, her pussy was soaking wet and I sensing that area was much warmer then other parts of her body. I began to under stand why her pussy was hot. The idol inserted by the Guru in her vagina was responding to the verses that I was reciting it made her pussy so uneasy so she had to gore it with her fingers.
At this point, she was breathing heavily and moaning in lust. She grasped my dick and led it to her pussy. I asked her did you want me to fuck you now. She said softly, yes and impatiently she lifted her legs and spread open to expose her quim for my pecker to penetrate. . Looking at her vulva her succulent was oozing out like an erupt volcano. My lively harden cock was pointing at her twat with a little thrust the tip of my gland had pierced in her vagina.
There I slid my whole pecker deep into her twat. Her pussy was marvelous, narrow, tight and taut. After almost four years I did not use her and her quim was remain so taut, even though she was fucked by the Guru a couple of hours ago. I could see my wife with a great satisfaction on her face as my 7” cock buried completely in her pussy. Her vagina shuddered several times. She folded her arms around my back and wrapped her legs around my back very hard. She hugged me close to her as if not wanting to let go ever.
We were like this for a couple of minutes. Her first orgasm came quickly. I waited for her last shuddering and panting then I gave her some heavy and fast pumping, until she yelled for joy. She looked at me with tears of joy … She kissed me non stop … Wouldn’t let go… Just kept blabbering something about being her god… I was able to sustain my long fucking her as I had wank two days before by looking at her naked photos that I shot them during our good times. I was exhausted after half an hour of fucking. I lay on the bed and she climbed over me.
She asked would I like her to suck my cock. I was astonished, as these words never came from her mouth in our years of marriage. I quickly said, “Yes, yes.” She bent down to my groin, grasped my cock and put in her mouth. She gave me a blowjob and first blowjob in twenty years of marriage. Her pussy was facing me and she slowly inched backward and lowered it on my face. She gave a brief shake of her bum and at the same time, she uttered with a grunt. I was not sure what the hell she wanted. Then I realized she needed me to lick her pussy. I hurriedly stick-out my tongue pressed it over her quim.
This was my first taste of my wife vaginal. It tasted a bite brackish and smelled alike market fish but it sounded wonderful. I was surprised where on earth she learned all these new things. We were now in a 6 over 9 positions. I lick until she was satisfied; she turned around parted her leg over my groin and guided my dick into her soaking twat. As soon as my whole shaft was inside hers, she started to ride like a mad Spaniard cow. In no times I shot my long lost spunk into my wife horny cunt. As I regained my breath she still holding my soften cock.
She tried to perk up that willy and was not successful. She asked, “Where is the “POP-POP. What “POP-POP” She again said, “The POP-POP for pop-in” as her finger pointing to her pussy. Ooh, that was dildos!!! I opened the bag and shown them to her. She flipped them over and got what she wanted and handed it over to me. Since the Guru gave me this bag, I had never opened it. The dildo in my hand was fairly large – 12-inche long with some tickles over it, and almost 2” big. It had a vibrator built-in. She lay back on the bed, spread apart her legs and lifted up by both hands.
Do you want me to use this thing to fuck you”, I said. She smiled and nodded her head. I switch on the “POP-POP”, ran it over my wife pussy. It worked well on her clit, as I could see her pussy was succulently wet that I rubbed the dildo over it. I wedged into her sexy cunt with the head of the dildo. It worked like a concrete-vibrator, two inches had settled inside. She began to scream with her mouth open. Another 4inches had disappeared in her cunt.
Her cunt was shuddering as I slid the dildo in and out of her pussy. While I was doing that, she pushed up her ass towards the dildo. With this effect I add in 2-inch more for her, I felt this was that farthest it can go. As my hand was holding the end of the dildo, each time I rammed the 8 inches in and out of her pussy, my hand banged against her vulva. As such, it made a sound “POP-POP, POP-POP-POP”. The POP sound began louder as I fucked her faster. Now, I understood how this sound heard earlier in the Guru’s house. My wife got another orgasm and she collapsed on my bed.
The next morning when I woke up, she had already left my room. The next three nights we were fucking happily. When I want her, I just read my Guru command and she will come to me. Our relations have improved. She occasionally will sleep with me and accompany me to holiday. One day I call the Guru and say I like to thank him for bring my live back to me. He asks me how your wife is now. I say, Excellent. He likes to see her again.
Tell me to take her over. I say, I will arrange for that. I tell my wife that the Guru is happy to see her again. She smiles and she is happy to see him too. I took her there and she stayed for 3 days there to serve him 3 days of fucking hot service as a sex devotee fulfilling his sexual desires… Thank you It was a fantasy story that i imagined but started it saying it was real to give readers a kick..hope u enjoyed..!

1 comment:

  1. ఇక్కడ ఎవరైనా హైద్రాబాదు లొ కపుల్ కి మొగుడు లేదా bf కళ్ళముందే పెళ్ళాం లేదా gf నా మోడ్డ తొ దెంగించుకుని సుఖపడటం చూడాలని ఉంటే నిజంగా మరియు కపుల్ కి ముగ్గురూ కలిసి చేయడం ఇష్టం ఉంటే నా ఇన్‌బాక్ష్‌కి మెసేజ్ చెయ్యండి.

    If any Hyderabad Indian couple wanna see rammed his wife or gf in front off her husband or bf by my cok in real then chat with me at my inbox message. 100% secret maintained. naresh9461@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete