Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sex With A Raddiwala

Sex With A Raddiwala

By : Incognitodream
Hi I am Pinky, 27 years old and a figure of 36-30-38. I weigh about 58 kgs and I am 5’2″. I am married and having a child. My husband is a small businessman and is mostly out of town for 10-12 days a month. I stay in a suburb in Mumbai. I am inclined towards sexual fantasy right from my childhood, mostly directed towards my cousin brother Karan. He is a doctor now. I am a housewife.
As my husband is out of town mostly, I find it difficult to contain my sexual urge. My cousin Karan and I had various sexual encounters before I got married. I have has many post-marriage encounters too with him. I will tell about them in my next stories. Today I will tell you one incident where I was so desperate that I slept with a roadside raddiwala. This was in May.
My husband had gone to Kolhapur for 10 days. I was alone at my home. It was afternoon and I was lying on my bed. My kid was sleeping in the bedroom. I was just surfing through the TV. Nothing interesting. Then suddenly there was this English movie going on and a very passionate sex scene was going on. It reminded me of the wonderful sex that I used to have with my cousin Karan, I wish he was here, but even he wasn’t in the city.
I was feeling so desperate. I was wearing a gown then. When at home I don’t wear any thing inside. It’s just the gown that i put over my body. I pulled the gown up and started masturbating. My pussy was all wet. My breasts were all engorged with the sexual urge that wanted to explode desperately. Suddenly i got startled with a shriek noise! It was the doorbell. Someone was waiting at the door.
I wiped my wet fingers to my gown and opened the latch. A young male, dark and wearing a torn vest and a lungi with a measuring scale in his hand was standing. “Memsaab. kuch raddi (newspaper) hai kya?” I said, “Nahi hai!” and banged the door quickly behind me. As I returned back to the sofa, my mind suddenly had different thoughts. The sexual urge was so intense that I felt so desperate after seeing a man around me, irrespective of who he was. I again opened the door.
He was still there on the same floor, about to ring the doorbell of the neighbours. I quickly said, “Bhaiya, aa jao, thoda sa raddi hai ghar mein!” He didn’t ring the bell and removed his slippers outside and entered the room. The smell of the masculine sweat was as mesmerising as it increased my sexual tension even more. I told him to sit on the sofa.
He was surprised to see me locking the door again from inside. But I did not react to make it very obvious. “I will just see how much raddi is there. Till then you sit here. ok? By the way, wait I will get you some water. Whats your name?” “Raju!”, he said. He just kept looking at me. I wasn’t feeling awkward as I was used to such kind of attention from the opposite sex. As i turned back, I could catch his eyes quickly staring at my big boobs. I wanted just that.
I smiled to myself and went inside the kitchen, got a bottle of water and a glass. I wanted to start right away. So in order to seduce him, I opened the buttons of my gown so that my cleavage was just visible. I went into the living room. As I came close to him, I said, “outside there is so heat na, first have some water and then we will sort out the raddi properly.” “Ok” he said. Then I purposely bent a little to pour the water from the bottle in to the glass.
As I did that, My gown fell forward a bit, and I was sure my cleavage would be easily seen from that view. I quickly looked at him and yes the trick had worked. I caught him again peeking at my boobs, I was enjoying this. Then I went inside and brought a stack of newspaper in the living room. As I wanted to spent a longer time with him i thought of an idea. I said, “Bhaiy, there are English as well as Hindi newspapers in this.
I want to keep the English newspaper. you take away the hindi ones. so let us first sort this out. He sat down in front of me. I also sat down. i pulled my gown upto the knees in a pretext to sit comfortably and exposed my thighs to him. He was glued to my beauty.
Then we started sorting out the newpapers one by one. I kept bending purposefully to keep my cleavage well in his view.
The effect had already started as I could see a bulge in his lungi. That gave me a lot of confidence. But I couldnt gather the courage to break the ice. Suddenly my kid started crying. I looked at him and said, “Sorry but my kid has woken up. I will just come in a while. will you please continue this.” “Jee memsaab, aap jaaiye, main kar deta hoon.” he said. My kid was probably hungry. I went into the bedroom.
I decided to breast feed him. That gave me a better idea. I went back to him and said, “Bhaiya, I am breast feeding my baby. So i wil take about 10 minutes to come. You please sort out the remaining papers.” he nodded and said, “haan thik hai memsaab.”
I turned behind with a smile and went inside the bedroom, My bedroom is clearly visible from the living room. And the mirror in the bedroom is so positioned that the reflection is clearly seen from the living room.
So i purposely sat in such a position that I was clearly seen by Raju. I took my baby in my lap and opened my left boob and let my child feed on me. After a few seconds I quickly saw from the corner of my eyes whether my plan was succesful. And yes it was! Raju was only staring at me, holding his crotch. He must be surely masturbating. I went still further and dropped the gown completely through both the shoulders so that both my breasts were fully outside.
That must have made Raju enjoy. After a few minute, my own sexual fantasies were overcoming me. My baby had gone to sleep again so I kept him in the cradle and came back in the room. This time I kept all my buttons open. That it made all my cleavage visible with my left boobs. I wanted him to make the first move. While sitting, I pulled my gown further up and my left thigh was completely exposed. I sat closer to him.
Toh Bhaiya ho gaya kya kaam tumhara”I asked. “Nahi Madam, thoda baaki hai”, he said feeling conscious. I looked at his tent. His cock was so erect inside, it had made a tent. He was continuously looking at my cleavage.
This time I caught him red-handed and tried to confront him. “Kya dekh rahe ho?” I yelled pulling back my gown, pretending to be shy. “Kuch nahi memsaab!” he got frightened.
iving away to the sexual tension that was buliding inside me, I decided to take a step on my own. Softening my tone, I said, “Maine sab dekha, tum kaise mujhe dekh rahe the mirror me se!” He was taken aback. “Thik se dekhna hai kya?” I asked him as I seductively pulled the gown slightly to expose my cleavage. he smiled this time and said, “Kya memsaab, dara hi diya, khud se bolte toh, pehle hi samaj jata na!”
He got up from his place and came near me. I felt palpitations inside me. He sat near me and put his rough hand inside my cleavage. He grabbed my left breast and squeezed it hard. I felt pain, but a nice one. Then he pulled me to the sofa and told me to lie down. I opened my gown to remove both my boobs outside,
He started sucking my right breast hard. As I was lactating, milk was also coming out. I felt so good, especially because of his small beard and moustache prickling on my soft skin. I started moaning as i pulled him above me. His sweaty smell of his body turned me on. His hardness was intermittently touching my thighs that sent a nice sensation all over my body he then pulled me in sitting position and pulled the gown above,
He smiled at the thought that I wasn’t wearing any panty inside he fingered my pussy roughly. Though painful, it was really a wonderful feeling. He smelled my pussy and then in a swift motion, removed my gown and threw it on the chair.  Rough as he was, he pulled his lungi above and removed his undies. I told him to remove his vest as well. I was so turned on to see his dark hairy chest, sweat on his back, it was so masculine.
I was completely lying naked in front of a roadside raddiwala, and the thought itself made me go mad. i pulled him closer and removed his lungi. I saw his cock sprang up. It was dark as coal, not too long, unlike my cousin, but it was thick and his balls were hairy. There was no question of me giving a blow job. I fondled it a while and told him to bang me as hard as possible. I lied down again. He came over me.
Once again the smell turned me on. I held his meat in my hand and guided it in my cunt. It slowly went inside. I was feeling so ecstatic to fill my pussy with a completely new cock of a stranger. I crossed my legs against his buttocks and then he followed his hunger. He started pounding in me right from the word go. I had already started coming. the warm feeling sent shivers down my spine,
He kept thrusting me like an animal. he was too rough, but that kept the balls rolling in fact, I was coming so soon. He too gripped me hard by my hair and increased the pace. My orgasm started building up. I scratched his back with my nails as I exploded in one of the best orgasm I have had, He too poured his hot cum inside me as he lay upon me for 5 minutes. Later I told him to go and asked him to visit me at least 1 time per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment