Monday, May 23, 2011

Sexy Friend's Wife

It was raining cats and dogs when I ran to catch the bus. I was completely wet while doing so as there was rush and all men were jostling each other. I was the only lady passenger in the crowd to get into the bus. Several hands were literally pawing me here and there and all over, until I managed to get into the bus helped by a gentleman from behind. Once inside I looked at the noble person who helped me get in the bus for saying thanks and to my surprise he was none other than Ramesh my hubbys friend. He gave a smile and asked “ How you got stuck in such a rain?” I replied with a smile, “ Had some important files to clear and therefore I…” In the crowded bus ramesh was standing just behind me with his front part tightly pressed to my sexy saree clad bottoms. As the bus moved on, I could feel his member getting hard by the movement and brushing on my butts. It was very embarrassing, but I could not do anything to avoid the happenings. Just then, I looked at Ramesh and he smiled back and whispered to me, “iam extremely sorry for what is happening, I’am unable to …it is beyond my control.” I smiled back and looked down shyly. I then whispered back, “I know it is not your fault.” Seeing me smiling, he might have got the required encouragement and I could feel the throbbing of his cock on my butts. Just then the conductor came for tickets and Ramesh purchased two tickets inspite of my protests. After the conductor went ahead in the crowd for tickets of other passengers, his throbbings on my butts increased and I could now feel a tremendous errection live into my ass cracks. I then asked smilingly to Ramesh, “ Neha is not home or what?” (Neha is the wife of Ramesh). Ramesh smiled  and laughed too, “ Nisha you naughty, I know why are you asking me that question.” I too laughed and kept silent feeling his throbbings. Now due to more rush to balance me and himself Ramesh was holding me by grabbing my waist. It was like humping me in a crowded bus like a dog. After a while, the humpings ended as our stop has come. Ramesh got down behind me. I invited ramesh to my flat for a coffee. He wanted to go home, and was in a hurry and so he just tried to plead that Neha might be waiting. I then said, “Come on Ramesh, Anil (Anil is my hubby) is not home, Iam alone, give me some company, and also you might like to complete your incomplete work.” He was stunned by what I just said and looked at me searchingly and could just say, “Whaa…” Ramesh then followed me like a obedient dog and kept on whispering to  me… “ Iam sorry Nisha, if you are offended for what happened in the bus.” I kept on smiling and then we reached my flat. I opened the door with my keys and asked him to step in after me. As soon as he came in I locked the door after switching on the lights. He immediately switched off the lights and whispered to me, “ Please, Nisha I cannot face you.” I then went near him and turned around and stood as in the bus with his crotch touching my butts and took his arms and wound round my waist and whispered back, “ Ramesh now complete your half done work…I liked it …all the way…Hump me from behind…. Make me your bitch.” I took his hands to my boobs and pressed his palms on my soft boobs, Ramesh got activated by my acts and pressed me against the wall and started humping me and pressing my boobs whispering just “Nisha…Nishaaa…” I then whispered back and whispered back in the darkness of the room…”take that naughty boy out of our trouser and let me feel it naked on my bums.” He immediately unzipped and took our his member from underneath his frenchie and placed the throbbing little monster on my butts and started digging inside my butt cracks. Ohh….what sexy feeling I was having..Just then he lifted my saree and placed his naked monster over my panties on the bum. I then pulled down my panty and offered Ramesh my naked bums. The throbbing dick then just buried itself in my bum cavity and he went on humping me as if he is humping a bitch. I then removed my blouse and bra and offered my naked boobs for pressing and squeezing, which he was already doing. After little cooling down, I removed my saree and petticoat and became complete nude before Ramesh. I also removed his shirt banyan and trousers and finally his frenchie and made him stark naked. I then kissed on his chest and licked his nipples and then knelt before him and starting giving him blow job. His errection was now reaching a mammoth proportion of about 8”. “Ramesh” , I whispered “please fuck me with this monster. I need it badly. Sorry Neha Iam using your instrument today, without telling you.” Ramesh then picked me up and lifted me in his arms and took me to the bedroom. There he spread my legs and started eating my pussy. He slurped out all my juices and then placed his rockstar on my pussy lips. He then looked at me and said , “ Tell sorry to your hubby Anil for cheating on him tonight.” Ramesh then rammed his cock inside my pussy and it went tearing down all my resistance and buried itself fully into my black hole. There were tears in my eyes for pain and pleasure and I whispered, “ Ramesh nobody has reached this far into me…you are just touching my womb.”  Ramesh fucked me like there was no tomorrow. While fucking he was continuously mauling my boobs and also kissed me on my lips. After a while he started giving vigorous strokes and we both climaxed at the same time. He lied on me totally exhausted. I opened my eyes and saw him lying over me like a log. I kissed him lightly on his cheeks and moved sideways to drop him on the bed and freed myself from underneath him. I got up from the bed in the darkness and moved towards the window, completely naked. It was raining outside. I stood there looking in the darkness feeling the cool breeze and drops of rains. Just then, I felt Ramesh taking me in his arms from behind. I felt his limp penis on my naked bums. He kissed me lightly below my ears and whispered, “ I love you Nisha.”  I stuck to him and felt his palms over my naked boobs and nipples. I then whispered, “ Come, lets have bath together.” I then pulled him towards the bathroom. There, I soaped his naked body and poured water over him. He too soaped me all over and poured water. Underneath the shower , Ramesh kissed me and then I knelt between his legs and started giving him blow job. Within a few minutes Ramesh regained his errection. I sucked his balls and made him ready for another sex play. He made me stand against the bathroom wall and inserted his recently gained hardness into my soft pussy. Again he started fucking me. After five minutes of intense fucking, he ejaculated inside me. Later we both dressed up and Ramesh started to go. I gave him a good bye kiss before he left went out in the rain.

1 comment:

  1. ఇక్కడ ఎవరైనా హైద్రాబాదు లొ కపుల్ కి మొగుడు లేదా bf కళ్ళముందే పెళ్ళాం లేదా gf నా మోడ్డ తొ దెంగించుకుని సుఖపడటం చూడాలని ఉంటే నిజంగా మరియు కపుల్ కి ముగ్గురూ కలిసి చేయడం ఇష్టం ఉంటే నా ఇన్‌బాక్ష్‌కి మెసేజ్ చెయ్యండి.

    If any Hyderabad Indian couple wanna see rammed his wife or gf in front off her husband or bf by my cok in real then chat with me at my inbox message. 100% secret maintained. naresh9461@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete