Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wife satisfies house owner

Wife satisfies house owner
By: chandru

I am a small time businessman in a small town. Once with big dreams, i had left my small town and went to chennai to start a business hoping to make lot of money.
Initial investments were made and started. Once the business did not show improvement, i thought of investing more money and brought new products and commodities. Even after this, my business did not show improvement rather my credit got piling up and i had to face lot of difficulties.
Meanwhile, we were staying in a medium house for rent. The financial crisis was so high that i could not pay my rent on time. Now on time graduated to nonpayment. This got irritated to my owner. He always used to come and collect money. When i was out, he used to put lot of pressure on my wife and used to spend some time at home waiting for me to come from my shop. He was not a very bad guy, but money was important for him. He used to talk to my wife very decently. But as days passed, his vision became lusty toward as he always used to see her in nighty. When i was not there he used to spend lot of time chatting with her. As days passed, i could see them chatting with even laughing and enjoying their chat. But when i was there, the money issue would arise. Though for him our rent was just a peanut, he used to come often.
When consecutively for five months, i could not afford to pay him any, he got wild and started to shout near the home. This bothered me a lot. My wife had mentioned to me that the owner had lusty eye towards her. Unable to bear the pressure, i asked my wife to do something. She herself proposed idea of seducing him and proceeding to fulfill his needs. With no options left, even i agreed.
She decided that she will call him one afternoon for that thing to happen. At about 2 o'clock, he came to our house. As usual i was not there. Since this was planned, i was curious to know how things happen. When i came to my house, i saw owner's vehicle. I went inside to see my wife well dressed with her new transparent nighty with so much to see. My wife has a very good structure. Her boobs are handy with a flat belly. She has got a protruding butt, which can make anyone liking to grab it. I myself was so impressed to see her in that way. My lund had become very hot by that time. I said you both keep talking, i will come in the evening and went outside and hid in a small place to see things happen. As soon as i went my wife closed the door. By this time, owner had understand our intentions, and he was prepared. I peeped through the window and saw my wife was sitting next to him. He slowly started to press her boobs. Oh, my blood was gushing to see someone touching my wife with joy. Then she started massaging his penis on the pant. He opened his zip. A black thing got erected and she started to caressing it with her soft hands with her bangles making noise. She gave a slight stroke in her hands and then she took into her mouth giving a blow job. He leaned back to enjoy this.
When this was happening he stood up and continued with her blow job. Her lipsticked mouth was doing a great job on him. He removed her mouth and started to remove his clothes and became fully nude. He then undressed my wife's clothes also. Both were nude now. Now it was his turn. He made my wife to sit on dewan and widened her thighs and started kissing her pussy first. He then inserted his tongue and started to take the juice from it. He licked for more than 10 mins, and my wife was enjoying it also.
Then he made her lie down and inserted his penis and started doing. They both were enjoying. Even i was enjoying seeing my getting fucked by another man. He did not want to finish the show so soon. He took his penis from vagina and inserted into her mouth. By this way, she could taste her own juice as well as his. Again blow job continued. He was pressing her boobs when she was sucking.
My bitchy wife took his fingers and inserted into her vagina. He started giving her fingerfuck. She was asking him to speed it up, and he was doing that. She reached the orgasm and i could see some liquid coming out of her pussy. He licked that liquid. Now it was his turn. We had kept a sliced banana plate. My wife made him to cum on the banana. Now, my bitchy wife ate that custard banana. It was really nice to watch.
They both slept on each other and took rest. I left the place with much fulfillment. I really liked the way she pleased him. Now this solved our problem also. He used to once in 10 days and had sex with my wife, and the rent problem was solved. We were there for almost two years. He enjoyed my wife for the entire two years.
Realizing my loses, my parents called me back to town. I moved back to my home town and continued my business. It is going very well now. We thanked the owner for his kind support. Even he helped us financially our home town business. My wife even now misses his companionship. She relished those days.

1 comment:

  1. ఇక్కడ ఎవరైనా హైద్రాబాదు లొ కపుల్ కి మొగుడు లేదా bf కళ్ళముందే పెళ్ళాం లేదా gf నా మోడ్డ తొ దెంగించుకుని సుఖపడటం చూడాలని ఉంటే నిజంగా మరియు కపుల్ కి ముగ్గురూ కలిసి చేయడం ఇష్టం ఉంటే నా ఇన్‌బాక్ష్‌కి మెసేజ్ చెయ్యండి.

    If any Hyderabad Indian couple wanna see rammed his wife or gf in front off her husband or bf by my cok in real then chat with me at my inbox message. 100% secret maintained. naresh9461@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete